START GETTING MORE REPEAT & REFERRAL BUSINESS
The Done-For-You (DFY) Newsletter/Facebook Program
Now accepting applications
Here’s what you can expect:
- 6 issues a year – published January, March, May, July, September and November.
- Content centers on kitchen, bathroom and laundry room/mudroom remodeling topics since those are currently the most highly requested projects (per Houzz).
- DRAFT Stage: Your DFY newsletter content is emailed to you in a Word or Google doc so you could make any changes you wished – including customizing the Welcome Message.
- Once approved, the content is uploaded into your pre-existing newsletter template.
- Your e-news is scheduled to go out the same time every publication month (pre-determined by us).
You will also get Done-For-You Facebook Posting as part of this program!
- At the same time, you receive your DFY newsletter content, you will also receive 8-10 Facebook posts via Word or Google doc for you to review and approve (on the same topics as listed above). You can pick and choose which ones you want to be posted – or approve them all.
- If you have a blog, suggestions will include re-posting articles from your blog to drive traffic back to your website.
- My team schedules these posts on your Facebook business page.
What you get with each newsletter:
- One (1) Feature article: Topic centers on kitchen, bathroom and laundry room/mudroom remodeling topics.
- One (1) Home Tip article: Topics could include tips on, but not limited to, seasonal items, home maintenance and decorating/interior design.
- The opportunity to provide your own Welcome Message and 2-3 supporting images per issue.
- Stock images will be included for your use, but you are encouraged to exchange these images for your own work.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is best-suited for this program?
- This program is specifically designed for middle-to-high end kitchen and bathroom remodelers doing business in the United States and/or Canada.
Will the content be shared with other contractors?
- Yes, content may be shared with other contractors.
What about custom content – say for a project spotlight?
- You will still have the opportunity to have custom content written for your newsletter, such as a project spotlight, for an additional fee. Simply email me a request, and my available schedule options will be provided to you.
How much does it cost?
- Your investment is one payment of $1,350 or 6 payments of $250 over a 1-year commitment.
Look: My goal isn’t to build a mega-newsletter program (like so many others out there). My goal is to write interesting and high-quality articles for my clients to share with their subscribers – so they can get more new business and referrals – in the most efficient way possible!
This program was built for you!
- It saves you time.
- It publishes at the frequency you’ve been asking for (every-other-month).
- It allows you to stay in touch with your previous clients and prospects.
- Our Done-For-You Facebook posting guarantees that you’ll be regular with your social media presence, too.
- This e-newsletter program helps you stay on track with your marketing efforts.
- AND … it is affordable!
How to apply:
If you are a kitchen/bathroom remodeler and interested in this program, the first step is to apply. It is important to make sure this is the right program for you before we begin our work together.
If you are interested in getting started, now is the time to take action.